We try everything to minimize the risk of contagion in our practice as far as possible.
This includes several measures such as:
- we desinfect surfaces and doorknobs within short intervals
- we reduce the number of patients to lower contact time
- images and test results will be transmitted electronically the same day. Findings relevant for treatment will be communicated by phone.
Please consider following precautionary measures:
- please keep a proper distance of at least 1,5 m from each other and from medical staff as far as possible
- if you have cough or cold symptoms please contact us via phone before your examination appointment. We will provide you with an alternate date.
- when coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm.
- if possible please come without company.
Many thanks for your cooperation.